Are you a Western Delta
University aspirant hopefully and patiently waiting for the forth coming Western
Delta University2016/2017POST-UTME examination? Are you looking forward to the
date of the Post-UTME and yet don’t have valid information as regard that? If
you have been surfing the internet for information on when Western Delta
University2016/2017Post-UTME will hold and how to do your registration then I
congratulate you because you are at the right place. And I assure you that this
is the best thing that will ever happen to you in the history of your academic
race as we will make everything easy for you and help you gain admission into Western
Delta University this year. So my advice for you is to read this Post from one
sentence to the next and paragraph to paragraph because if you miss a single
sentence in the article you might miss the most important information that will
help you succeed.
Western Delta
University Post-UTME is usually schedule exactly two months after the release
of JAMB UTME result, the reason for the two months delay after UTME is simply
because JAMB as a body regulating admission of all the University and tertiary
institutions in Nigeria, including Western Delta University have to send the
information of all the candidates that are eligible and qualify to participate
in the post-UTME for that year, which means those that score up to the
Post-UTME cut off mark for the year to their various choice of institution
before they give every school the go ahead to conduct post-UTME and this
normally take JAMB about two months to carry out. That is why when you come to
write your Post-UTME you will see the officials with the original list
displaying your name and other information about you including the passport
photograph you used for your JAMB registration. This original list is referred
to as the MASTER LIST. If by any means your name is not found on the list you
are automatically disqualified and that means you have to wait for another
year. That is why JAMB takes time to compile the list before sending it to the
various schools and I believe you won’t mind waiting for two months after UTME
rather than rushing and find your name missing in the master list.
DATE AND EXAMINATION VENUE FOR WESTERN DELTA
UNIVERSITY2016/2017 POST-UTME
Western Delta
University Post-UTME last the duration few days, and the venues are arranged
according to the departments and faculties. The venue and sitting arrangement
will be posted on the school official website about seven (7) to ten (10) days
before the Post-UTME which I am going to help you with later. The venue and
sitting arrangement will also be made available at the school main gate with
directions on how to locate your venue so that you can identify your
examination venue. You will be given 20minutes grace for those that are
perpetual late comers. So if you arrive at your exam venue exactly 21 minutes
after the commencement of the exam it means you have been disqualified and
there is nothing you can do about it. If you know what is good for yourself you
go to the school two hours before the commencement of your paper so that you
can be familiar with the environment and easily find your way to your venue.
Mind you, we start calling names and arranging all the candidates according to
their sit number an hour (1hr) before the time scheduled to start the
examination, so you just must be at the venue for at least 1:30mins before the
commencement of the exam.
I know you are curious
and anxiously waiting for when I will mention when the Western Delta University
Post-UTME for 2016/2017 academic session will hold. For now there is no date
yet and I believe I’ve explain why the date has not been fixed yet pending when
JAMB result will be out and the list will be sent to the school. We are
presently working on that and I believe that in no distant time we will make a
public announcement via the school website and news papers to inform the public
on the date of the Western Delta University Post-UTME.
WHAT YOU MUST
DO AND HOW TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO WESTERN DELTA UNIVERSITYTHIS YEAR.
Most of you, including
your very self make this huge mistake of believing that you can easily write
and pass Western Delta University Post-UTME because you pass UTME. It doesn’t
work that way. There is a very big difference between UTME and POST-UTME, most
especially Western Delta University post-UTME. In JAMB UTME questions are set
in line with your secondary school curriculum and marking scheme, but in
Post-UTME the questions are not set in line with UTME and the marking scheme is
totally different. The question will be so confusing that even if you know the
answers to the questions you will not be too sure if you are Wright or wrong,
because it will be coined in a logical manner that require your logical and
cognitive domain, ( Cognitive domain refers to your ability to reason very deep
for more clarity to comprehend the question).
The only way to prepare
for Western Delta University2016/2017 Post-UTME is to get the WESTERN DELTA
UNIVERSITYPOST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER MANUAL. It contains all the
questions of all the Post-UTME s held in Western Delta University since the
inception of Post-UTME. With the past question I guaranty you 100% success at
the end of your examination. Another mistake that most of you make is that you
don’t make hay while the sun shine, you like looking for miracle at the
eleventh hour. What I mean is that you don’t do the right thing early; you do
it late, when all hope is almost lost. Some of you know that you need the past
question but you will wait until the week you are going to write the Western
Delta University Post-UTME before you get it and at the end of the day you find
yourself not performing well in the exam despite the fact that you have the
past question. The truth is; there is no how you can perform excellently well
when you get the past question at the late hour. You must have covered the past
question for at least three times before the examination, with that I can
assure you that you will pass well and merit your admission on your own without
having to stress yourself.
You may be wondering
why I am laying more emphasis on this. Last year I had about two thousand two
hundred (2,200) candidates and I ask each an every one of them to obtain the
past question early, but most of them thought I was preaching while some got it
early and start preparing for the exam, and the rest of them got it very late.
After the Post-UTME only five percent (5%) out of all the 2,200 candidates were
able to merit admission and those were the people that got the past question
early. The rest of them wasted their money, time and effort to come for the
Post-UTME and go back. Those that failed as a result of not getting the past
question on time realize their mistake and I did not have to tell them what to
do to pass the exam and gain admission into Western Delta University this year
because they have been calling me to get the past question and answer manual
for themselves and their friends. If you are wise you will make sure you get
the past question now and start reading intensively ahead. What will it benefit
you if you are not prepared and you come and write the exam and fail after
spending all your money and precious time?
Call me now and order for your own copy of the Western Delta University Post-UTME
past questions and answers so that you will be very sure that your admission
into Western Delta University is sure this year.
Some of you are so
foolish and stupid that you find it very hard to open your past question manual
to study after getting it. Let me make you understand how those that are
successful after the Western Delta University Post-UTME gain admission; they
did not just get all the necessary materials and hang them in their library
shelve to design their room, they rather read the materials until the materials
becomes rough and old looking so unclean. Life Is not all about what you have
but what you do with it. On the other hand, it is not all about getting the
past question and answer manual but how you make efficient use of it
judiciously. You must study it if you must gain admission this year because it
is the only tool you need to gain admission if you will participate in the Western
Delta University2016/2017 Post-UTME. And if you are just coming across this
article for the first time and you are yet to get the Western Delta University Post-UTME
past questions and answers manual it means you are yet to start. It means you
have not even move an inch closer to helping yourself gain admission this year.
You must get the past question now and start reading ahead to avail yourself
the opportunity to be admitted into Western Delta University the next academic
session without which it will be very difficult for you to achieve your dream
of becoming a bonafide student of Western Delta University, so simple as that.
Let not your heart be
troubled, you should see yourself as a bonafide student of the almighty Western
Delta University because you now have access to get the past question manual.
Start preparing yourself for school. Get all the materials you need for school
next academic session. What you should have in mind is that you are now an
undergraduate. Start living in it. When I say you should start living in it, I
mean you should start living and behaving like a student. Start making plans on
how your experience is going to be like in your first semester in Western Delta University. If you don’t have
all the things you need for school yet then its time you start getting them one
after the other because there is no how you will get the Western Delta
University Post-UTME past questions and answers now and at the end of the day
you still find yourself at home in the midst of those that have no future
ambition. Western Delta University Post-UTME past questions is all you need to
work your way through your academic struggle this year. And I guaranty you that
you will be among those that will put on matriculation gown the next matriculation.
The Western
Delta University Post-UTME past questions is the solution to all your heart
aches and fears that wear you down. I am not bragging or feeling pompous, I am
just telling you the assurance and confidence I have in it because it work for
others and I believe it will definitely work for you too. The past question
manual is the best and most reliable material to help you gain admission into
Western Delta University. This is your time and this is your season. The level
of attention you pay to every tips and advice you get from me and how you put
them to work will determine whether you will gain admission into Western Delta
University this year or not. Mind you I am not saying everybody must be
admitted this year, but those that will get the past questions and answers now,
read and study it over and over again to understand the logic and method
applicable to questions and answers well enough before the Post-UTME proper
will surely be admitted.
SEND THE FOLLOWING DETAIL TO 09098005045 TO GET
YOUR COPY OF THE PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
1. YOUR
FULL NAME
2. TITLE
OF THE COURSE YOU APPLY FOR ( your department )
3. YOUR
FACULTY
4. EMAIL
ADDRESS. (Indicate no email if you don’t have an email so that we can create a
new one for you)
5. NAME
OF SCHOOL (Western Delta University)
09098005045 and 07015779114
If you know that you are not ready to get the past
question now please don’t border to send your detail. After sending your
detail, call the numbers above for further assistance.
For more vital information and updates on Western
Delta University Post-UTME for 2016/2017 academic session visit our website on www.myschooladmission.com.ng
and like our facebook page to get answers to all your question with other
aspirants via the link below.
To your academic success.
C.E.O/ADMIN
www.myschooladmission.com.ng
PUBLIC NOTICE! PUBLIC NOTICE!! PUBLIC NOTICE!!!
ReplyDeleteHELLO VIEWERS, I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK PROFESSOR ADEKUNLE FOR MY RESULT HE UPGRADED. I HAVE BE SITTING FOR JAMB FOR OVER 4YEARS AND I COULDN’T MEET UP WITH THE REQUIRE CUT OFF MARK FOR THE INSTITUTION I APPLIED, SO WHEN I FINISH WRITING MY JAMB THIS YEAR, I SAW A POST ON JAMB SITE AND IT WAS ALL ABOUT TESTIMONIES OF JAM BITE THAT UPGRADED THEIR RESULT, SO WHEN I FINISHED CHECKING MINE I SCORED 164 AS THE TOTAL AGGREGATE FOR MY JAMB SCORE, SO IMMEDIATELY SOME THING CAME TO MY MIND AND I SAID LET ME CONTACT PROF. ADEKUNLE GEORGE, THEN I DID. SO HE ASKED ME TO SEND MY DETAILS TO HIM SO THAT HE CAN HELP ME WITH THE UPGRADING. SO I DID, SO 2 DAYS LATER HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO GO AND CHECK FOR MINE… GUESS WHAT VIEWERS, MY RESULT WAS UPGRADED TO 225. I WAS SO DELIGHTED TO HAVE THAT SCORE. I WILL CONTINUE TO THANK YOU AND MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NOW ON 07032965958, SO THAT YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR RESULT BECAUSE WE ALL ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER. THANKS FOR READING MY COMMENT.